Why IHP is the best choice?
- Cultivating internationalized public health professionals.
- Cultivating public health professionals for developing countries.
- Ability to identify and communicate global health and environmental health issues.
- Ability to possess international perspective and leadership.
- Ability to use research methodology and statistical analysis.
- Ability to care for socially disadvantaged population and identify emerging global health issues.
- Ability to provide culturally appropriate public health strategies.
Our Students Say
“Everything started as a group assignment in ‘Study designs in Epidemiology’ course in International Health Program. The project gradually improved with our professors’ comments and intensive group work, ended up as a conference poster.
My sincere gratitude to our supervisors for great advice, and thank you teammates #NirminJuber Neung Arnat we are a great team!”
~Tam Minh Do